Tuesday, February 28, 2012
5pm Hong Kong / 8pm Sydney / 9am London / 10am Central Europe
• Positioning bank ratings in a time of uncertainty
• What are the ramifications of changes in bank funding?
• How resilient are banks to downside scenarios?
• What do regulatory trends mean for systemic support?
• What do we expect to be the hallmarks of 2012?
• What does the European debt crisis mean for Australian corporates?
• Which sectors will be of most concern during 2012?
• What is the shape of corporate liquidity profiles?
Terry Fanous, Associate Managing Director
Ian Lewis, Vice President / Senior Credit Officer
Patrick Winsbury, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions
The entire session -- with prepared remarks and the Q&A -- will last about one hour.
If you wish to participate, please RSVP early. Dial-in numbers will be provided.