Moody's Investors Service is pleased to invite you to attend a teleconference on Thursday 29 March 2012.
The discussion will be led by:
• Don Carter, Managing Director (moderator), Corporate Finance Group
• Ed Sustar, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Corporate Finance Group
• Anna Zubets-Anderson, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
• Anke Rindermann, AVP-Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
Discussion details to follow:
- Overall expectations that weak demand and declining pricing will reduce operating income over the next 12 to 18 months
- Performance expectations and credit implications by grade (paper, paper packaging, market pulp and wood products), and geography (North America, Europe and Latin America)
- The impacts of our pricing and demand expectations, new production capacity coming online in developing markets, the consolidation along paper and packaging grades and higher than average input costs
The call will last approximately 30 minutes. A replay will be available after the call.
Registration for this event is required. Clients of Moody's research programmes are invited to participate. For all others a fee may apply.
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com or contact Moody's European Client Services and Support Team +44 20 7772 5454. All press enquiries please follow this link.
For a complete list of Moody’s events please visit our events webpage