· Certain product features raise considerable liquidity and investment risk
· Asset-liability management challenges linger despite sales having peaked
· Overreliance on spread will lead to riskier asset allocations
· Pressure on the industry’s capital buffer against risky assets
Sally Yim, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions Group
Frank Yuen, AVP – Analyst
Kelvin Kwok, Associate Analyst
The entire session -- with prepared remarks and the Q&A -- will last about one hour.
Our events are for Moody’s clients only. All media requests may be directed through our Hong Kong press information line at +852-3758-1350.
Replay information will be provided to registrants after the session.
Submit Questions in Advance
Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the session by clicking here.
Related Research and Announcement
· Press Release: Moody’s: Chinese insurers’ universal life product sales have peaked, but credit impact will linger, 13 March 2017
· Sector In-Depth: Moody's: Insurance - China: Universal Life Product Sales Have Peaked, But Credit Impact Will Linger, 13 March 2017
For enquiries, email us or call +852-3758-1395 in Hong Kong, +65-6398-8300 in Singapore or +86-10-6319-6565 in Beijing.