Please join Moody's Investors Service for an event with the American Water Works Association (AWWA): Water Infrastructure Finance Symposium: Managing Resources in a Fluid Environment on Wednesday, September 13. Discussions will focus on the challenges and opportunities in the U.S. Water Industry.
In addition to a variety of robust presentations and panel discussions with respected leaders in our industry, we will feature a lunch with Moody's Global Project and Infrastructure Finance's Managing Director, Walter Winrow and American Water Work Association’s CEO, David LaFrance.
- Lisa Daniel, Managing Director, PFM Financial Advisors LLC
- Joseph DeMarco, Business Administrator, City of Bayonne, NJ
- Prakash Ganesh, Director, Deal Advisory – Infrastructure, KMPG
- John Mastracchio, Vice President, Raftelis Financial Consultants
- Jeff Hughes, Director, Environmental Finance Center, UNC School of Government
- Andrew Prindle, Vice President, Investment Banking, Goldman Sachs
- Andrew Sawyers, Director, Office of Wastewater Management, US EPA
- Sabrina Ty, President and CEO, New York State Environmental Facilities
- Ed Vallejo, Vice President – Investor Relations, American Water
- Sarah Wilson, Director – ESG Investing, TIAA Investments
08:30 - 09:00 AM
Registration and Breakfast
09:00 - 09:15 AM
09:15 - 10:00 AM
10:00 - 11:00 AM
Federal Government’s Role in Financing
11:00 - 11:15 AM
11:15 - 12:15 PM
Public-Private Partnerships: Private Investment in Public Infrastructure
12:15 - 01:30 PM
01:30 - 02:30 PM
Sustainability: Implications for Utility Management and Financing
Registration for this event is required. Please follow this link to register.
Please register early for this event to avoid disappointment, a waiting list will be implemented once full capacity is reached.
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Moody's Client Services on +1-212-553-1653.
If you have a press inquiry please follow this link.