- The cost of renewables has plunged to near parity with fossil fuels. Storage and offshore wind are also becoming cheaper at an accelerating pace.
- What risks do lenders face in renewables with increased competitive pressure from the move to auctions?
- Lower renewable costs improve the political willingness to achieve Paris Agreement Commitment goals. Renewables have gone from being a subsidized “supplement” to being the central focus of national energy policies.
- The US exit from Paris Accord will not materially change US emissions trajectory.
- Renewable energy trends and risks in China and India.
Douglas Segars, Managing Director, Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance Group
Rahul Ghosh, Senior VP – Environmental, Social & Governance
Chris Bredholt, VP – Senior Analyst, Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance Group
Ivy Poon, VP – Senior Analyst, Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance Group
Abhishek Tyagi, VP – Senior Analyst, Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance Group
The entire session -- with prepared remarks and the Q&A -- will last about one hour.
This event is closed to the media. All media requests may be directed through our Hong Kong press information line at +852-3758-1350.
Replay information will be provided to registrants after the session.
Submit Questions in Advance
Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the session by clicking here.
Americas: Tuesday, 12 September 2017
10:00 EDT / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST
For enquiries, email us or call +852-3758-1395 in Hong Kong, +65-6398-8300 in Singapore or +86-10-6319-6565 in Beijing.