We would like to invite you to Moody’s 2018 annual West Africa Summit, a key part of our increasingly successful Emerging Markets Series. It will be an exclusive opportunity to discuss the key credit drivers, geopolitical risks and relevant regional issues like foreign exchange volatility affecting Nigeria. At this summit senior Moody’s analysts will focus on Nigeria’s operating environment, highlighting both the credit opportunities and challenges for the government, banks and corporates.
Key Credit Developments
SOVEREIGN – Fiscal challenges remain amid a slow economic recovery
• Fiscal metrics have deteriorated and remain vulnerable
• Nigeria’s rebalanced economy is slowly accelerating
• The oil sector has structurally improved
BANKING – Resilience of the banking system
• Foreign currency liquidity pressures have declined
• First tier banks’ profitability remains robust
• Asset quality challenges remain
CORPORATES – Pockets of corporate growth
• Companies have rebalanced towards naira denominated cost structures
• Rebound in oil revenues is leading to a positive knock on effect for corporate earnings
Mark your calendar and book your complementary seat at the annual West Africa summit to network with your peers, investors, issuers and credit analysts, and to get behind the key trends that will shape credit in the year ahead.
Full agenda details will follow shortly.
Delegates are invited to attend free-of-charge subject to advance registration
Registration for this event is required. Please follow this link to register.
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact Moody's European Client Services on +44 20 7772 5454.
If you have a press enquiry please follow this link
Find more of Moody's credit view on Africa using #MoodysAfrica
For more information the Emerging Markets Event Series click here