Moody's Investors Service is pleased to announce the Moody's ABS Briefing on June 14, 2018 in New York at Moody's Headquarters.
The collateral backing ABS represents large swaths of the credit landscape that helped finance the real economy. The near a record-long expansionary cycle has supported successive years of incremental risk taking across many ABS asset classes. To this point, the resulting increase in consumer and corporate leverage have translated into only marginal collateral performance deterioration.
Despite some forecasts for a continuation of slow and steady economic growth and low unemployment, we know the economy will turn. We just don’t know when. The securitizations issued today may very well be those that are outstanding during the next downturn, which makes it all the more imperative to understand now where credit risks are most pronounced.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• How are various new technologies changing the credit landscape, from loan acquisition , credit adjudication, servicing and collections? Are these technologies adding or reducing risk?
• Which asset classes are most vulnerable to an economic downturn?
• Are there asset bubbles out there and what risks could they pose
• What impact will changing demographics have on consumer behavior, credit quality and performance?
• How will recent and potential legislative and regulatory actions affect lenders, issuers and investors?
Registration for this event is required. Please follow this link to register.
Please register early for this event to avoid disappointment, a waiting list will be implemented once full capacity is reached.
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact Moody's Americas Client Services on +1 212-321-6549.
If you have a press inquiry please follow this link.