Get updated on developments across Europe and the latest issues on the separation of the UK from the EU at Moody’s inaugural Euro Area Briefing.
During interactive panel discussions credit analysts and guest economists will discuss Euro Area reforms and what is achievable over the next two years.
Olivier Garnier, Director General for Economics & International, Banque de France
Rolf Strauch, Chief Economist, European Stability Mechanism
Michel Houdebine, Chief Economist at the Directorate General of the French Treasury, Ministry of Economy and Finance
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED
- Germany, France and the future of Europe
- How to balance common interests and country-specific preferences?
- What are the key elements of a roadmap to advance the euro areas architecture?
- Is Europe ready to leave Brexit behind
- Who is next? Does Brexit strengthen Europe's centrifugal forces?
- Economic centre-periphery imbalance in the eurozone
- Spotlight on Italy, Spain and Portugal
Book your complimentary seat at this morning briefing and be a part of the conversation together with senior investors, issuers and intermediaries. Get the latest insights on Europe’s economic and monetary roadmap.
Please register via the following link
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact Eleanor McIntosh on +44 20 7772 1559.
If you have a press enquiry please follow this link