Moody’s Investors Service will conduct a briefing to discuss the how we see the energy industry evolving and balancing the conflicting demands for shareholder rewards, stronger credit profiles and growth on Wednesday, November 7 in Montreal and Thursday, November 8 in Toronto.
- Credit Trends in the Energy Industry
- Key energy industry credit trends and themes, and the outlook for credit quality and rating migration as the industry recovers.
- E&P Transitions to a Traditional Industrial Business Model
- This presentation will discuss E&P companies’ focus on capital discipline, modest growth aspirations and consistent free cash flow generation following a painful retrenchment in capital spending and operating costs, accelerated asset sales and dividend cuts.
- Canadian midstream and utility companies continue to delever?
Moody’s speakers will include:
- Terry Marshall, Senior Vice President – Oil & Gas
- Paresh Chari, Vice President, Senior Analyst – Oil & Gas
- Steve Wood, Managing Director – Corporate Finance
- Gavin MacFarlane, Vice President, Senior Credit Officer – Utilities and Pipelines
There is no charge to attend this Moody’s event.
For questions regarding this event please contact the event coordinator Donna Vujovic at +1.416.214.1635.
We look forward to seeing you.