- Outlook of the US banking system
- Impact of higher interest rates on profitability prospects, particularly for the smaller players
- Credit implications from geographical and sectorial concentration risk, particularly CRE
- Effect of regulatory changes on capital management strategy
- Threats and opportunities of digital technology
- Andrea Usai, Associate Managing Director, Financial Institutions Group
- Allen Tischler, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions Group
This discussion lasted approximately 60 minutes and included a Q&A session.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.