Moody’s Investors Service hosted a teleconference on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 to discuss the recently published 2019 Outlook for Canadian provinces. Moody’s analysts discussed the key trends that will impact credit issues of Canadian provinces over the next 12 months.
• How will debt affordability be impacted by the expectation of rising interest rates?
• What are the impacts of USMCA for Canadian provinces?
• Will the strong economic growth continue in 2019 and how will this impact provincial revenues?
• Alejandro Olivo, Associate Managing Director, Public, Project & Infrastructure Group (Moderator)
• Michael Yake, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sub-Sovereign
• Adam Hardi, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sub-Sovereign
This discussion lasted approximately 60 minutes included a Q&A session.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.