Moody’s Investors Service hosted a webinar on February 12, 2019 to discuss corporate debt distress and default.
• Trends in corporate high yield debt issuance and credit quality
• US and global corporate default and rating performance in 2018
• Default rate forecast for 2019 and risks to the baseline
• Anne Van Praagh, Managing Director - Global Strategy & Research, Credit Strategy & Standards (moderator)
• Chris Padgett, Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance Group
• Mariarosa Verde, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer/RPO, Credit Strategy & Standards
• Sharon Ou, Senior Credit Officer/Mgr/MDG, Credit Strategy & Standards
• Anastasija Johnson, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
This discussion lasted approximately 60 minutes included a Q&A session.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events