Moody's Investors Service hosted a teleconference on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 to discuss our 2019 outlook for Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Ratings overview
• Mixed growth prospects across the region
• Limited vulnerability to lower global growth and tighter external funding conditions, with some exceptions
• Downside risks stemming from potential policy shifts and the related economic and financial spillover effects of an evolving political landscape
• Gabriel Torres, Vice President Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group (Moderator)
• Ariane Ortiz-Bollin, Assistant Vice President, Sovereign Risk Group
• Jaime Reusche,Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
• Samar Maziad, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Renzo Merino, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• David Rogovic, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
This discussion lasted approximately 60 minutes and included a Q&A session.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events