Moody's is pleased to announce that the 21st Annual Insurance Summit will take place on Monday, June 3, 2019 in New York.
The summit will bring together senior executives from the insurance industry, fixed income and equity investors, Moody’s experts and other industry participants for engaging thought leadership and unparalleled peer networking. The event will look ahead to key opportunities and risks that occur in late stages of an extended business cycle.
Discussion topics will include:
- Are insurers prepared for the next credit downturn?
- Where is the risk in investment portfolios?
- What is the outlook for M&A?
- How are insurers adapting to rapidly changing technology?
- What are the implications of evolving regulation on the insurance industry?
- Are disrupters in distribution here to stay?
- Is the industry prepared for the new accounting standards?
- How are C-suites optimizing their balance sheets?
Registration for this event is required. For registration and full program details, please visit the event page.
Please register early for this event to avoid disappointment, a waiting list will be implemented once full capacity is reached.
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact Moody's Americas Client Services on +1 212-321-6549.
If you have a press inquiry please follow this link.