We’re delighted to invite you to a webinar series on the default and recovery performance of project finance bank loans. Each webinar will discuss a new Moody's report, due for release on Monday, 18 March 2019, on the historical performance of project finance bank loans. This annual report informs market debate on the credit risk of infrastructure project finance and its regulatory treatment.
• Default rates for project finance bank loans and how they compare against corporates
• Recovery rates for project finance bank loans
• Key findings by region, and for various advanced economy and emerging market sub sets
• Key findings by industry including for the infrastructure industry sector and for PPP projects
• Principal causes of default
• New and updated insights into the credit risk of project finance bank loans
From the Project and Infrastructure Finance team:
• Terry Fanous, Managing Director (Moderator)
• Andrew Davison, Senior Vice President
• Kathrin Heitmann, Vice President - Senior Analyst
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.