• Sales likely to extend decline during the first half of 2019
• Global economic growth prospects will continue to weaken throughout 2019 and into 2020
• Full-year growth in light vehicle sales expected to be only 0.5% in 2019 and 0.8% in 2020
• Political risks, technological changes and environmental regulation to weigh on auto sector
• Western Europe to rebound modestly from depressed volumes in the closing months of 2019
• China auto sales to swing back to growth supported by new policy guidance by central government
• Matthias Hellstern, Managing Director (moderator)
• Matthias Heck, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer (lead author, focus on Europe)
• Gerwin Ho, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, (focus on China)
To receive the replay, please register here.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.