Our updated view on the earnings prospects for the global pharmaceutical industry based on demographics, demand, pricing levels, pipeline opportunities and patent cliffs.
• Industry growth areas including oncology, immunology and gene therapy
• Rising pricing pressure and regulatory risks
• Efforts to improve the market potential for biosimilar products
• Pricing dynamics in the generic pharmaceutical sector
• Expectations for mergers and acquisitions
• Jessica Gladstone, Associate Managing Director, Corporate Finance Group (Moderator)
• Michael Levesque, Sr. Vice President, Corporate Finance Group
• Knut Slatten, Vice President – Sr. Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
• Morris Borenstein, Vice President – Sr. Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
This discussion lasted approximately 60 minutes and included a Q&A session.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events