Moody’s Investors Service will conduct a briefing to discuss the Canadian sovereign and provincial credit outlooks on Wednesday, June 5
The conference will provide an opportunity for investors, analysts and credit professionals to get an insight into Moody's views on key trends and issues driving credit ratings.
The following topics will be covered:
• Credit implications of sovereign and provincial fiscal outlooks
• ESG risks
• Ongoing and emerging trade tensions
• Degree of political risks from recent and upcoming elections
Moody’s speakers will be:
• Michael Yake, Vice President / Senior Credit Officer – Sub-Sovereign
• Adam Hardi, Assistance Vice President / Analyst – Sub-Sovereign
• William Foster, Vice President / Senior Credit Officer - Sovereign Risk Group
Registration for this event is required.
Please register early for this event to avoid disappointment, a waiting list will be implemented once full capacity is reached.
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact Moody's Americas Client Services on +1 212-321-6549.
If you have a press inquiry please follow this link.