You are invited to join the new webinar series on Moody’s proposed new carbon transition risk framework for corporate issuers.
As environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations continue to be a priority for investors and issuers, Moody’s continues to provide transparency into how ESG factors are incorporated into credit analysis.
Moody's new proposed assessment will provide corporate issuers in high risk sectors with an understanding of how a low carbon transition approach plays into credit quality.
• How does Moody's integrate ESG considerations in credit analysis?
• Moody’s proposal for Carbon Transition Assessments.
• How does carbon transition affect the global automobile manufacturer sector?
From the Environmental, Social and Governance team:
• Jim Hempstead, Managing Director (Americas/EMEA Moderator)This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
• Ilya Serov, Associate Managing Director (APAC Moderator)
• James Leaton, VP - Senior Credit Officer
• Gina Smartt, Associate Analyst
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.