• Importance of coal power in power mix and key risks facing the sectors
• Impact of transition toward renewables on coal power companies and coal producers
• Stranded asset risk and funding environment for Asian coal power plants and coal producers
• Outlook for Chinese and Indonesian coal mining companies
• Ian Lewis, Associate Managing Director, Corporate Finance Group (Moderator)
• Mic Kang, Vice President – Senior Credit Officer, Project & Infrastructure Finance Group
• Yuting Liu, AVP – Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
• Maisam Hasnain, Analyst, Corporate Finance Group
Members of the Moody’s Project & Infrastructure Finance Group and Corporate Finance Group will also be present to take questions during the Q&A session.
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.