Moody’s recently published a report on the European retail sector entitled: "Changing outlook to negative as operating conditions weaken"
• What are the consequences of evolving shopping habits?
• How are the incumbents affected by growth of online and other newer formats?
• What about in-store footfall and adjustments to store portfolios?
• What’s happening with retailers’ profits?
• Do we foresee changes in the balance of positive vs negative rating actions?Speakers:Lead retail analysts from the EMEA Corporate Finance Group:
• David Beadle, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer
• Vincent Gusdorf, CFA, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer
To receive the replay details, register here now.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events