Series update on key credit events for Latin American sovereigns
Moody's Investors Service will host a teleconference on Tuesday September 17 2019 to discuss our current views on Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Argentina: Post primary political and economic scenarios
• Mexico: 2020 Budget and credit impact of Pemex support
• Brazil: Pension reform update
• Peru: Early elections possible as political tensions boil over
• Caribbean and Central America update
• Gabriel Torres, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group (Moderator)
• Jaime Reusche, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
• Samar Maziad, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• David Rogovic, Vice President – Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Renzo Merino, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Ariane Ortiz-Bollin, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Peter Speer, Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance Group
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.