This call is now completed. Please register in order to access the replay. Note: Q&A will not be included in the replay
Moody's Investors Service will be hosting two webinars to discuss Moody’s Global Macroeconomic Outlook and Moody’s Global Sovereign Outlook for 2020.
• What are the growth prospects in the US, Europe and emerging markets?
• What is the outlook for interest rates?
• What are the main credits risks for sovereigns in 2020?
• What are the sources of political risk, and what are their implications for sovereign creditworthiness?
• Elena Duggar, Chair of Moody’s Macroeconomic Board, Credit Strategy and Standards (Moderator)
• Madhavi Bokil, Vice President-Senior Credit Officer, Credit Strategy and Standards
• Dietmar Hornung, Associate Managing Director, Sovereign Risk Group
• Jaime Reusche, Vice President-Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at email@example.com
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events