On Friday, 8 November, Moody's changed the outlook on the UK's rating to negative from stable and affirmed the Aa2 rating
. Join us this week as we discuss the action and views cross-sector more widely.Discussion Topics:
• What are the drivers behind the negative outlook on the UK’s Aa2 rating?
• What are Moody’s views on the UK’s institutions and economic and fiscal strength?
• Was the sovereign action the only driver of the action on banks?
• Was the impact the same for all rated banks in the UK?
• How does the change in the sovereign rating affect sub-sovereign sectors?
• Which sub-sovereign sectors are the most affected by the sovereign rating action?Speakers:
• Colin Ellis, Managing Director, Credit Strategy & Standards (moderator)
• Sarah Carlson, Senior Vice President, Sovereign Risk Group
• Edoardo Calandro, Vice President-Senior Analyst, EMEA Banking
• Zoe Jankel, Vice President – Senior Analyst, Sub-Sovereign Risk Group
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events