This call is now complete. Please register in order to access the replay.
Note: Q&A will not be included in the replay.
As global and emerging market growth remains sluggish, shifts in trade policy, political priorities and financial flows will raise credit risks for emerging market debt issuers in 2020. Moody’s analysts will discuss the differences in vulnerability and resilience across regions and countries.
• Key Drivers of the 2020 Emerging Markets Outlook
• Slowing China, trade uncertainty raise risk for Asia-Pacific
• Weaker growth, unpredictable policy and geopolitics drive EMEA’s negative outlook
• Social and political risks in focus in Latin America, but exposure varies across countries and sectors
• Gersan Zurita, Senior Vice President, Credit Strategy (Moderator)
• Madhavi Bokil, Senior Vice President, Credit Strategy
• Vincent Allilaire, Vice President, Credit Strategy
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives.
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events.