This call is now completed. Please register in order to access the replay.
Moody’s outlook for LatAm and Caribbean sovereign creditworthiness in 2020 is negative, reflecting our expectations for the fundamental credit conditions that will drive sovereign credit over the next 12-18 months. We will share our views about economic and fiscal developments and how challenging socio-political conditions will affect the region’s credit prospects.
• Lower trend growth and reduce fiscal space
• Higher government debt burdens partly compensated by improved debt profiles
• Rising social tensions and increased political risks complicate fiscal consolidation efforts
• Mauro Leos, Associate Manager Director, Sovereign Risk Group (Moderator)
• Renzo Merino, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Gabriel Torres, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
• Jaime Reusche, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
• Samar Maziad, Vice President - Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
• Ariane Ortiz-Bollin, Assistant Vice President - Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events