Issuance for green, social and sustainability bonds is expected to hit a combined record of $400 billion in 2020, up 24% from the $323 billion achieved in 2019. Year after year, governments and financial sector actors are heightening their focus on ESG and sustainability. As growth continues, how is the market evolving in terms of new labels and structures? What innovation will we see as a result?
Key themes for 2020 and beyond include
• Sustained growth and diversification in the green, social and sustainability bond markets
• Emergence of new labels to spur further growth in sustainable finance
• Innovation in structures will complement the growth of use-of-proceeds bonds
• Issuers, investors and financial institutions will further sharpen their focus on ESG and sustainability
• Governmental focus on climate change and sustainability will rise
• Andrew Davidson, Senior Vice President, Environmental, Social & Governance (Moderator)
• Matthew Kuchtyak, Analyst, Environmental, Social & Governance
• Anna Zubets-Anderson, VP-Senior Analyst, MIS Assessments Group
This discussion will last approximately 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session.
If you would like to submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Client Services Representatives
For a comprehensive list of Moody’s events, visit www.moodys.com/events